Looking for a fun and engaging way to learn about the human body? Need to spice up your health and nutrition unit?
Take a look at this Human Body Organ Project!
- Learn about a specific body organ with research help from QR codes and graphic organizers
- Complete a write up about the organ
- Create their own model of the organ
- Learn about how the organ works in its body system, health issues and how to eat healthy for it!
- The teacher step by step with links to example models from my classroom
- The rubric
- The outline
- 6 different organ research sheets with QR codes to various sites that students can use! *links are active as of September 2015!
ORGANS= heart, brain, lungs, liver, stomach, intestines!
- mind map for research
- rough draft paper
This project has been a lot of fun each time I did it! Try it out for yourself! :)
- Miss B :)