These activities will supplement your human body organ systems unit. If all of the materials are used along with suggested projects and website, it is a complete unit.
Included in this download:
- Set of Warm-Up Questions - 68 questions, in document format and PowerPoint format, with suggested answers
- Set of Flash Cards - 23 cards, with answers for back-to-back printing covering questions on all body systems
- Organ systems chart for students to complete - acts as an overview of the body systems and will make a great study guide
- 6 Organ System Review Study challenge sheets for students to complete: word banks are provided on each sheet and students fill in the blank spaces in the sentences. Page titles are:
- Circulatory and Respiratory System Review
- Skeletal, Muscular, and Integumentary System Review
- Nervous and Endocrine System Review
- Digestive System Review
- Excretory and Reproductive System Review
- Immunity and the Immune System Review
- List of creative projects for students to complete in class or at home. Four projects are detailed for individual or group study - use of Internet is suggested. Supplies needed include construction and butcher paper. A grading rubric is included for your convenience.
- Bank of questions for test, homework, or review. This can stand alone as a test, or you can cut and paste questions onto your own document. This is provided as a word document.
- Answer keys for all worksheets and test questions are provided
NOTE: This product includes three products which are sold individually:
Human Body Systems Warm-Up Questions
Organ Systems Flash Cards
Organ Systems Review Sheets
By purchasing this product, you get all 3 of the above products, plus the test, plus the creative project suggestions, and still save 20% over purchasing each individually.