Human Body Organ Systems Vocabulary Game Cards Bundle for Middle School Science
Products in this Bundle (5)
This bundle contains 88 vocabulary game cards about the human body and 6 different organ systems. The style of play for these cards is easy to understand and similar to Taboo. The cards can be used in many ways throughout your lessons; nine ideas for use are included. Each vocabulary card comes differentiated in four levels so you can quickly and easily adjust the difficulty for your students.
This resource includes the following:
- Game instructions, game information, and plenty of ideas for different ways you can use the cards with your students
- 88 vocabulary cards that each come in 4 differentiated levels so you can meet the needs of all of your students
- Blank cards teachers can print out for their students to write their own
The resources included in this bundle and their vocabulary cards are listed below:
- Nervous System and Brain Vocabulary Game Cards: nervous system, brain, spinal cord, neuron, stimulus, response, cerebrum, cerebellum, brain stem, homeostasis, central nervous system, and peripheral nervous system
- Digestive System Vocabulary Game Cards: digestive system, ingestion, digestion, absorption, elimination, mouth, esophagus, mechanical digestion, chemical digestion, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, villi, pharynx, rectum, anus, pancreas, gallbladder, liver, and gastrointestinal tract
- Circulatory System and Respiratory System Vocabulary Game Cards: respiratory system, respiration, nose, trachea, lung, alveoli, diaphragm, oxygen, carbon dioxide, larynx, bronchi, circulatory system, heart, capillary, blood, blood vessel, vein, artery, red blood cell, white blood cell, platelet, plasma, pulmonary circuit, and systemic circuit
- Muscular System and Skeletal System Vocabulary Game Cards: skeletal system, bone, cartilage, ligament, tendon, marrow, red bone marrow, yellow bone marrow, skeleton, skull, spongy bone, joint, ribcage, pelvis, femur, compact bone, muscular system, muscle, smooth muscle, cardiac muscle, skeletal muscle, movement, voluntary, and involuntary
- Body Organization and Tissues Vocabulary Game Cards: cell, tissue, organ, organ system, epithelial tissue, nervous tissue, muscle tissue, and connective tissue
Take a look at the many other human body resources and game card sets in my store.
***Look for the green star near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower. As a follower of my store you will be notified when I upload a new resource.