This Human Body Systems Google Drive/Google Classroom Interactive Project is a fun, engaging way for students to learn about Human Body Systems. This resource can also be printed for paper/pencil option in the classroom. Students of any age can use this resource, but it is geared mainly for 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students.
The PDF includes:
1. "How To," including link to the project.
2. Beginning to use the Google Slides/Google Classroom page.
The Human Body Systems Project includes:
1. Illustrated drag and drop match the labels to the system activity.
2. Graphic Organizer for each system: Organs and their functions, What the system does, How the system works with other systems, Diseases of the system and how to keep it healthy.
3. Scenarios in which students must identify which human body systems are used.
4. Organ research activity.