Let's go paperless! My Human Body Systems Flip Book for Google Classroom is the digital version of my best selling flip book
. Students fill in blanks or write a summary about each body system, plus label diagrams in Google Drive. Once finished, students click the book tabs to flip through the book in Present mode.
See exactly how it's done in this VIDEO
or click on the PREVIEW
to learn more!
Select from one of the four different versions
to meet all of your students' needs:
(1) Fill in the Blank Text and Drag & Drop Diagram Labels - boy
(2) Fill in the Blank Text and Drag & Drop Diagram Labels - girl
(3) Write a Summary and Label Diagrams - boy
(4) Write a Summary and Label Diagrams - girl
Flip Book Pages
• My Body Systems Book cover
• My Muscles and Muscular System
• My Bones and Skeletal System
• My Brain and Nervous System
• My Heart and Circulatory System
• My Lungs and Respiratory System
• My Stomach and Digestive System
• My Kidneys and Urinary System
How to Access the Books in Google Drive
The pdf file includes links to the editable flip books in Google Drive. You will automatically be prompted to make a copy of the file in your Google account when you click on a link. The pdf file also includes:
• Directions for how students edit the slides
• Directions for sharing the books in Google Classroom
• Answer keys
New to using Google Drive products or have a question about this digital flip book? Feel free to email me at email@example.com or click on the "Product Q & A" tab to contact me here.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
More Human Body Resources
Human Body Unit
Human Body Systems Project
Human Body Systems Flip Book