Also included in
- SAVE 33% OFF LIST PRICES! ALL 7 WEBQUESTS INCLUDE GOOGLE DOCS AND PDF VERSIONS. Use these organ system webquests cover the basics of seven major human body systems. Each worksheet provides a structured format for students to get the most from the articles, videos, and quizzes provided by www.Kids$16.99$24.50Save $7.51
GOOGLE DOCS AND PRINT VERSION INCLUDED! This circulatory system worksheet covers the basics of how the heart brings oxygen and nutrients to all cells in the body. The worksheet provides a structured format for students to get the most from the articles, videos, and quizzes provided by www.KidsHealth.org.
This WebQuest has Several Sections:
- Part A – Review the main purpose of the heart and its physical structure.
- Part B – Watch a brief video to understand how the heart and lungs work together to bring oxygen to cells and carbon dioxide away from cells.
- Part C – Record your pulse at rest and after a brief exercise.
- Part D – Take the circulatory system quiz.
- Part E – Apply your new knowledge.
You may also be interested in our Circulatory System Reading and Worksheet - includes PDF and Google Slides versions!
- This resource is not editable.
- A link to the Google Docs version is provided in the downloadable PDF.
- Includes answer key.
- Get this resource at a discount in our Body Systems WebQuest Bundle!
Please consider clicking HERE to follow Elevation Science on TPT!