PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
About this Product
This differentiated unit is composed of interactive notebook lessons organized into chapters. Each chapter includes:
• An overview with photos of the completed INB activity
• One page of input notes (differentiated when necessary)
• At least one INB activity (key included)
• A 4-5 question mini assessment (key included)
• A 2-part reflection exercise
• Download a FREE Interactive Notebook Unit to learn more about my INB units
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
• Editable Life Science Input Notes are available for purchase
Chapter 1: The Human Body (External Parts)
Chapter 2: Levels of Organization
Chapter 3: Types of Tissue
Chapter 4: Human Body Systems
Chapter 5: Major Organs
Chapter 6: Skin (Integumentary System)
Chapter 7: Skeletal System
Chapter 8: Muscular System
Chapter 9: Neurons
Chapter 10: Divisions of the Nervous System
Chapter 11: The Brain
Chapter 12: Circulation
Chapter 13: Blood Vessels
Chapter 14: Blood
Chapter 15: The Heart
Chapter 16: Respiratory System
Chapter 17: Gas Exchange
Chapter 18: Digestive System
Chapter 19: Digestion
Chapter 20: Endocrine System
Chapter 21: Hormones
Chapter 22: Excretion
Chapter 23: Organ Systems Work Together
Chapter 24: Locomotion
Chapter 25: Communication in the Body (Hormones vs. Nerve Impulses)
Chapter 26: Fueling the Body (Cellular Respiration)
Chapter 27: Five Senses
-Topics are differentiated for upper elementary and intermediate grades.
-Topics are differentiated with a color and shape code.
-Two pages of generic and self-assessment reflection prompts are included.
• This unit aligns with NGSS 4-LS1-1, 4-LS1-2, MS-LS1-3 and MS-LS1-7.
• Refer to my Free Curriculum Support Materials to help incorporate INB lessons into a NGSS aligned curriculum.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).