The human body is amazing. Like a machine, the human body is made of smaller parts that all work together.
1.The Circulatory System – how blood and nutrients travel through your body.
2. The Respiratory System – how oxygen gets delivered to your lungs.
3. The Skeletal System – what your bones are and why they’re important.
4. The Nervous System – how signals go to and from the brain.
5. The Digestive System – how food is turned into energy.
6. The Muscular System – how the body moves.
7. Skin – what the largest organ of the human body does for you.