Human Body Systems Task Cards, Think Tickets or THINKETS, are an engaging way to get your students to be critical thinkers and inquirers in human anatomy and physiology. Most of our task cards do not contain multiple choice or short answer questions. They require students to look at a topic in depth and can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes to answer depending on the teacher's expectations.
These open-ended and inquiry based questions make for a great learning tool and help to create an engaging learning environment. Students may be asked to create a Venn Diagram to compare and contrast, draw an illustration and label important parts, write a letter to a famous scientist, research a current event, or even take a stance on a controversial topic.
Print them off in full size pages or in 1/4 size cards and laminate them for multiple uses, display them on your smart board, create a menu of task cards for students to choose from, post them throughout your room as a task card scavenger hunt, there are so many ways to incorporate them in your classroom.
Thinkets can be used as:
• Centers or Stations
• Homework, Assessments
• Sponge or Warm-up
• Review before tests.
Imagine the many uses of Thinkets in your science classroom!
This product includes:
TWENTY Thinkets in 1/4 page and full page sizes that question students about medicine, health and medical technology, and organ and organ system structure and function.
This bundle is found in larger cost saving bundles including our:
• Human Body COMPLETE Bundle
which comes with PowerPoint & accompanying handouts, Interactive Notebook Activities, Task Cards, and Visual Word Wall.
• Life Science Supplemental Bundle
which has all of our Life Science INB Activity Packs, Task Cards, and Word Walls to supplement your instruction.
• Life Science Task Card Bundle
which includes over 130 Thinkets covering all life science topics.
Try our task cards for FREE with our Evolution
task card pack!
Consider some of our other products that would go great with these task cards:
• Human Body Interactive Notebook Activity Bundle
• Interactive Notebook Frog Paper Model
• Interactive Notebook Earthworm Paper Model
for comparative anatomy!
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Human Body Think Tickets by © Getting Nerdy, LLC