Also included in
- I can't live without these science vocabulary activities for 5th Grade NC Science EOG prep! All topics for the NC Essential Standards for 5th Grade Science are now included in this vocabulary mats, study slips, and quizzes bundle. All vocabulary mats now include Google Slides versions of the vocabul$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
- Grab ALL Science Vocabulary Activities (with mats and study slips) in this money-saving bundle! Need a fun, exciting way to help students learn science vocabulary words? Vocabulary Cards and Study Slips are the perfect tools for helping your students practice and master their science vocabulary. Mul$56.60$70.75Save $14.15
- This Human Body Systems Bundle includes the Human Body Research Project, vocabulary mats, study slips, quizzes, and word walls for six Human Body Systems: Digestive, Nervous, Respiratory, Circulatory, Skeletal, and Muscular. Check out each products' preview to learn more about what's included and fi$30.80$38.50Save $7.70
These Human Body Vocabulary activities are the perfect tools for helping your students practice and master their human body systems vocabulary. This bundle includes six human body systems: Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Skeletal System, and Muscular System. All vocabulary mats now include GOOGLE SLIDES versions with moveable definitions for students to match up to the correct image AND self-grading Google Form quizzes!
With Vocabulary Match Up Mats, students have a vocabulary mat of vocabulary words and sets of definitions. Students leave the vocabulary word mat intact and cut apart the definitions. This encourages students to read each definition as they try to place the definitions on the mat with the correct term. As students practice their word knowledge again and again with these mats, their confidence and ability to define the terms grows!
The study slips strategy includes the term, definition, and a related image. To use as an independent study tool, students can hide the term, read the definition, and guess the word OR hide the definition, view the word, and recite the definition. I’ve included suggested games to play using the study slips.
Included in Human Body Vocabulary Mats Bundle:
For each system - Digestive System, Nervous System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Skeletal System, and Muscular System:
✔ Individual Vocabulary Mats (6 mats)
✔ Vocabulary Study Slips (6 sets)
✔ Multiple Choice Quizzes
✔ Open-Ended Quizzes
✔ Suggested Games and Game Boards
✔ Directions for Preparing Vocabulary Mats and Study Slips
✔ Digestive System Terms Include:
digestive system, tongue, esophagus, stomach, liver, pharynx, small intestine, large intestine, pancreas, villus, rectum, digestive enzymes
✔ Nervous System Terms Include:
nervous system, central nervous system, brain, spinal cord, cerebrum, cerebellum, peripheral nervous system, brain stem, neuron, nerves, synapse, impulses, axon, dendrites
✔ Respiratory System Terms Include:
respiratory system, trachea, lungs, diaphragm, bronchi/bronchioles, alveoli, larynx, nasal cavity, inhale, exhale, gas exchange, cilia
✔ Circulatory System Terms Include:
inferior vena cava, arteries, veins, superior vena cava, aorta, capillary, red blood cells, white blood cells, heart, venules, hemoglobin, pulse
✔ Skeletal System Terms Include:
skeleton, skull, joints, pivot joint, hinge joint, ball and socket joint, gliding joint, pelvis, spine, cranium, radius, ulna, ribs, tibia, fibula, cartilage
✔ Muscular System Terms Include:
muscular system, muscle, involuntary muscles, voluntary muscles, smooth muscles, skeletal muscles, cardiac muscles, tendon, contraction, ligament
Looking for more resources for Human Body Systems?
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
FIND ME IN OTHER PLACES
★ Click on the green star next to my picture to follow my store and be the first to know about new resources! ★
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Copyright © Tammy Roose, Tarheelstate Teacher.
The purchase of this resource gives the buyer permission to download and copy for single classroom use only. Electronic distribution is also limited to single classroom use. Copying for other teachers, school-wide use, or school systems is only allowed with the purchase of additional licenses that can be added through your account under "My Purchases" at a discounted price.