Teaching the human body to your science students? This bundle of graphic organizer worksheets will help students reinforce important concepts about the skeletal, muscular, circulatory, endocrine, digestive, immune, integumentary, nervous, excretory, respiratory, and reproductive body systems to your students while having fun reviewing. This activity is the perfect review and can be used as a study guide. Coloring in the sketch notes reinforces the learned concepts by activating both sides of the brain.
Activities are included for the following body systems:
- Heart, blood vessels, and blood
- Parts and sequence of digestion
Students will learn:
- The parts of the system
- How it functions
- Important characteristics
- How they work with other body systems
This lesson includes:
- Sneak Peek into My Classroom: Tips and ideas to implement this activity into your own classroom
- Student sketch note page for each system
- An additional page to connect the system to other human body systems
- Answer key
- I liked to mix these in with my notes. The kids really liked being able to color everything too. It was a nice change from simply taking notes or highlighting.
- This resource has made my life so much easier! I have introduced the unit to my class and had such a high level of engagement. I am looking forward to using many if not all of the materials with my kiddos.
- My students have these in their interactive notebooks. They really like using graphic organizers and it helps my students who struggle.
Other lessons and activities to support your human body systems unit:
- Body Organization
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Integumentary System
- Respiratory and Excretory System:
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Reproductive System
- Immune System
Kindly Note: If you have questions, do not hesitate in emailing me at Teaching Muse Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting Teaching Muse. I would love for you to become a follower.
Teaching Muse followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Teaching Muse. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Additionally, this product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.