Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- SAVE 35% by purchasing ALL my Life Science Task Cards! About this Product:This product includes an ENTIRE YEAR'S worth of task cards - 1,016 cards in total - needed to assess the most essential concepts in a life science curriculum. Concepts are aligned with most state standards and NGSS life scien$46.80$72.00Save $25.20
- SAVE 40% by purchasing ALL my DIFFERENTIATED and TIERED Task Cards!About this ProductThis product includes ALL my differentiated and tiered earth, life, physical and nature of science task card sets - a total of 2,452 task cards! Concepts are aligned with NGSS earth, life and physical science concep$108.60$181.00Save $72.40
- Save more than 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Human Body teaching materials!This is a GROWING bundle. PLEASE READ:• The price of this bundle will increase as additional materials are added. • This product includes FREE downloads of ALL future Human Body products.Important Notes:• Download a F$121.49$186.90Save $65.41
Save 20% with the human body mini task card bundle!
About this Product
• This mini bundle includes 2 task card sets with a total of 112 task card questions.
• Each set includes differentiated and tiered task cards that probe low, mid and higher order thinking.
• The task cards are formatted to print with an even, white border so to be aesthetically pleasing.
• Differentiated answer sheets included
• Answer Key included
• Download FREE Task Cards to learn more about my task card sets
• Save 45% with the Life Science Complete Curriculum
• Save 50% with the Integrated Science Complete Curriculum
Human Body External Parts
Levels of Organization
Types of Tissue
Human Body Systems
Skin (Integumentary System)
Divisions of the Nervous System
Respiratory System & Gas Exchange
Digestive System & Digestion
Endocrine System & Hormones
Organ Systems Work Together
Communication in the Body (Hormones vs. Nerve Impulses)
Differentiation and Tiering
A colored shape code is denoted to help you differentiate concepts:
• Questions with a green circle cover basic ideas and understandings.
• Questions with a blue square cover intermediate ideas and understandings.
• Questions with a black diamond cover advanced ideas and understandings.
Each task card question is denoted with a "signal strength" to probe lower, mid and higher order thinking:
• Questions with a “low” signal strength assess whether students can remember, recall and understand facts.
• Questions with a “medium” signal strength assess whether students can apply, analyze or explain information.
• Questions with a “high” signal strength assess whether students can evaluate, judge or interpret information.
These task cards are great for:
✓ Science Centers
✓ Formative or Summative Assessment
✓ Scoot Classroom Game
✓ Independent Study
The task card sets aligns with NGSS 4-LS1-1, MS-LS1-3 and MS-LS1-7.
• All rights reserved by Stephanie Elkowitz.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).