US ENGLISH Version
Click Here for AU NZ UK ENGLISH Version
This Human Body Thematic Unit for grades 3-4-5 contains the following:
• Senses Prompt – Students will use the graphic organizer to list all things they can taste, smell, hear, see and feel as they imagine their favorite place to be.
• Senses Prompt - Students will use their graphic organizer to write a paragraph describing their favorite place to be
• Comparing and Contrasting the Body’s Systems - Contains an information sheet for students to use to compare and contrast the digestive and excretory systems.
• Comparing and Contrasting the Body’s Systems - Comprehension questions
• Comparing and Contrasting the Body’s Systems - Report. Students will choose a body system, research for information and use the report form to gather information and right up their report.
• Comparing and Contrasting the Body’s Systems - Cartoon. Students will draw a cartoon depicting what it would be like to travel through their chosen body system if they were small enough to fit inside.
• Your Bones- Information Sheet and Word Search about the different types of bones that make up the human endoskeleton. The Word Search is fun play on the ‘Dem Dry Bones’ verse.
• Fill Your Plate Race - A board game using the food groups.
• Rainbow Activity Science Experiment - Problem – Can your brain get confused if you try to use two parts of the brain at the same time? Includes background information, teacher instructions; student activity sheet on which students will write their hypothesis, procedure, data, observation and conclusion.
• All About Cells – information sheet and comprehension questions.
• Make a Muscle – information sheet on muscles and comprehension questions.
• The Circulatory System – information sheet and comprehension questions.
• The Respiratory System – information sheet and comprehension questions.
• All Answer Keys