This is a great set of lessons to build vocabulary understanding for either science or language arts classes in middle through high school grades.
The 20 terms were taken from a list of vocabulary words that all students should be familiar with relating to building vocabulary awareness in every day language.
Included in this collection:
1) 20 vocabulary terms on the human body and their definitions
2) a power point presentation of all 20 terms with definitions and pictures
3) the 20 terms presented in a cut-out word wall style
4) the 20 terms presented as 8.5" x 11" color mini posters (perfect for color printing and laminating)
5) a webquest worksheet requiring students to find the definitions first (a great way to introduce the terms via homework or independent work)
6) a wordsearch of the 20 vocabulary terms (and an answer key for the teacher)
7) QUIZ - a 30 question quiz on all 20 terms presented in various matching, true and false, multiple choice, and short answer questions
This collection can be worked into a variety of lessons over the course of a school week culminating in the assessment. Majority of files are provided as MS-Word or Power Point to allow ease of editing to meet your classroom needs.
Thank you for your purchase and kind review.