Also included in
- Biology or Life Science Warm-Ups, Bell-Ringers, Exit Slips and pages for your Interactive Notebooks. Over 300 student pages covering all of the human body systems.This bundle includes the following 11 sets of my best-selling warm ups:Introduction to the Human BodyThe Human Body: Skeletal, Muscular,$49.99$68.50Save $18.51
- This resources consists of ONE FULL YEAR of Biology No Prep Warm Ups, Bell Ringers, and Inserts for Interactive Notebooks. This is a huge bundle of 35 sets of warm ups and bell ringers covering all chapters in a typical biology textbook:Introduction to ScienceCell Structure and FunctionEcologyGenet$175.00$248.64Save $73.64
Human Body Reproductive System: NO PREP Biology or Life Science Warm-Ups, Bell-Ringers, Exit Slips, or Additions to Interactive Notebooks for your units on human anatomy and physiology. Covers the formation of egg and sperm cells, the organs of the male and female reproductive system, the menstrual cycle, fertilization, early development, sexually transmitted diseases, and more! See detailed list of topics below.
28 student pages of biology / life science warm ups or bell ringers for your unit on the reproductive system.
No gluing, cutting or folding required! Maximize your instruction time!
How can these be used?
- Warm Ups or Bell Ringers
- Exit Slips
- Additions to Interactive Notebooks
- Homework assignments
- Tutoring and review
- Short daily quizzes
- Perfect for early finishers
- Completed notebook is ideal for semester exam review.
Please note that this product is also sold in two different bundles of interactive notebook pages and warm ups. You can view the bundles by clicking these links:
Classroom management is a very large part of what we do every day as science teachers, and the first few minutes of a class period can be somewhat chaotic. You can turn this chaotic time at the beginning of your class into an organized time of meaningful learning.
Included in this product:
- 28 warm-up or bell-ringer activities (28 pages)
- Complete answer keys (28 Teacher Answer Pages)
- 5-page Teacher Guide
- Editable Template for creating your own warm-ups.
- Editable templates for starting your own interactive, warm up notebooks.
Please Note: These warm-ups are designed to take 5-7 minutes to complete. They are used for review and reinforcement of key concepts, but are not intended to be used as first-time instruction. Students will need prior instruction and/or textbook to complete these warm ups. This resource contains pages that can be used as warm ups, bell ringers, inserts for your interactive notebooks, homework assignments, or classwork.
This resource does not include teaching materials such as textbook readings, informational text readings, or a teaching PowerPoint.
The pages are printed landscape style. The pages look best if printed in color, but also look great if printed in black/white. Each activity is one-half page in size. Two identical warm-ups are printed per page in order to conserve paper. These half-page activities can be collected and quickly graded, or you might want to have your students keep a daily warm-up notebook. These warm-ups will make excellent additions to your interactive notebooks.
These warm up / interactive notebook pages are perfect for students in grades 8 - 12. The pages range in difficulty from very basic to more advanced, making these suitable for upper middle school, high school biology or anatomy and physiology classes.
The 28 student pages include the following titles.
- Introduction to the Reproductive System
- Formation of Sperm
- Structure of Sperm Cells
- Male Reproductive System 1
- Male Reproductive System 2
- The Testes
- Path of Sperm Through the Male Body
- The Delivery of Sperm
- Formation of Eggs
- Female Reproductive Structures 1
- Female Reproductive Structures 2
- Preparing for Pregnancy
- The Menstrual Cycle
- Cleavage and Implantation 1
- Cleavage and Implantation 2
- Gestation and Pregnancy
- Early Development of the Zygote 1
- Early Development of the Zygote 2
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Thinking Critically About the Nervous System
- Review the Vocabulary!
- Review: Short Answer
- Review: Fill in the Blanks
- Review: What’s the Relationship?
- Review: Multiple Choice
- Review: True or False?
The above titles will cover the following information:
- Introduction to the Reproductive System: Role of nervous system, gonads, puberty.
- Formation of sperm: Testosterone, meiosis, students will label a drawing of a sperm cell. Roles of enzymes, flagella and mitochondria in a sperm cell.
- Male reproductive system: Students will label penis, vas deferens, urethra, prostate gland, epididymis, scrotum, seminal vesicles. Students will give the function of each.
- Function of testes and seminiferous tubules. Formation of semen.
- Formation of eggs, unequal divisions during meiosis, follicles.
- Students will label the female reproductive system and give functions of ovaries, ovum, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, vulva and labia.
- The stages of the menstrual cycle: Follicular phase, ovulation, luteal phase and menstruation.
- Fertilization, zygote, cleavage, morula, blastocyst, implantation.
- Gestation and pregnancy, the events of each trimester.
- Early development of the zygote: blastocyst, gastrulation, germ layers, amnion, amniotic fluid, chorion, placenta, and umbilical cord.
- Labor and childbrith
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Thinking Critically About the reproductive system.
- 6 Review Pages
Click these links to view other available units:
In this time saving classroom management strategy, all you have to do is print the pages, cut them in half and put your students to work.
For updates about sales and new products, please follow my store:
I would love to have you follow me at these locations as well: