Human brain scavenger hunt
This scavenger hunt includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students how does human brain work and what are the various parts and functions of it.
There are 24 scavenger hunt cards with colorful pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary on human brain.
Directions to use and purpose:
1. At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the Structure and function of brain & vocabulary on it.
2. Print the Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
3. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
4. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
5. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
• Human Brain : Structure & Functions
• Structure of Cell Membrane, Its Permeability and Membrane Transport
• Plant Classification - Kingdom Plantae
• Plant Life Cycle : Unit with worksheets
• Halloween scavenger hunt