Use this word search worksheet to introduce a unit on the human brain or as a review tool. Everyone likes hunting for the words and students will be learning as they search. Being familiar with the basic parts of the human brain might even make you a better puzzle solver.
The vocabulary words that are covered in this puzzle are:
Amygdala, Attention, Autonomic, Axon, Balance, Brainstem, Breathing, Cerebellum, Cerebral cortex, Cerebrum, Corpus callosum, Emotions, Frontal Lobe, Glial Cell, Grey matter, Gyri, Hemisphere, Hippocampus, Language, Limbic system, Mammillary Body, Memory, Medulla, Motor Control, Neuron, Occipital Lobe, Parietal Lobe, Pituitary gland, Pons, Temporal Lobe, Thalamus, Touch, White Matter
You might also like:
• Nervous System Word Search
• Respiratory System Word Search
• Digestive System Word Search
• Body Systems Puzzle Bundle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
human brain activity, human brain handout, human brain printable, human brain vocabulary, human brain word search, human brain worksheet, human brain lesson supplement