Below is a sample of the Web Quest. If you plug in the address and the questions make sense, than it should be an updated tool to support your class! If the site has changed, please leave feedback for me and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you a free product of your choice.
1. Go to the site: http://hdr.undp.org/en/content/human-development-index-hdi
2. On this page you will see several paragraphs. In the first paragraph, what are the two things that should be considered when assessing the criteria for human development?
3. Now look at the lower section of the page. You will see a chart with arrows. What are the three dimensions of the index?
4. Why or why not do you feel these three dimensions represent humans and their capabilities?
5. Click on the icon that says Frequently Asked Questions: