Students will learn about the life cycle stages of a human, and about the healthy food that is needed for growth and development.
- recognize and record the changes that humans experience as they grow older
- recognize and record things that remain the same as humans grow older
- identify the four basic food groups
- plan a healthy daily menu for a child using appropriate serving sizes
- make observations and a conclusion about menu choices
- create a collage of healthy foods from the four food groups
Suggestions for differentiation are also included so that all students can be successful in the learning environment.