This resource was created for the Human Development and Sexual Health strand of the Health Curriculum in Ontario – Grade 2.
This resources includes:
• Healthy Teeth Tips and Dangers - Reading passages, graphics organizers, sorting page
• Tooth Brushing - How-to page, tooth brushing around the world info
• Writing Pages - Dentist and tooth fairy writing prompts
• Tracking Charts - Class tooth chart and individual tooth brushing chart
HUMAN GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT
• Human Growth Stages/Life Cycles - Graphic organizers for ordering, labelling, and explaining stages of growth
• I Grow and Change Mini Books - 2 versions
• Writing/Discussion Prompt Cards
• Picture Book Connections – Bear’s Loose Tooth & Love You Forever
• Guess Who? - Create a guessing game using students baby photos
• Our Life Cycles - Create a timeline of students’ growth from birth
• Lost Tooth Traditions – Social Studies connection – Share lost tooth traditions from countries around the world
Don’t forget to check out the preview!
If you like this, you may be interested in:
Human Development and Sexual Health – Grade 1 Ontario
Work on Writing - Grade 2 Ontario Curriculum
If you have any questions about this product, please contact me in the Product Q&A section below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for looking!