An entertaining puzzle worksheet featuring 21 human digestive system vocabulary words. Puzzlers will have to look in all directions to find the hidden words, including diagonally and backwards. Some of the words overlap as well, which makes the puzzle more challenging.
This would make a fun activity when teaching a unit on the digestive system or use it as a treat for early finishers. Kids will learn the vocabulary words as they are hunting for them in the grid. This is also a good way to review spelling.
The 21 digestive system vocabulary words are: Abdomen, Anus, Appendix, Bile, Cecum, Chyme, Colon, Duodenum, Epiglottis, Esophagus, Gall Bladder, Ileum, Intestines, Jejunum, Liver, Mouth, Pancreas, Peristalsis, Rectum, Salivary Gland, Stomach.
If you like this Digestive System Word Search, you might also like:
• Nervous System Word Search
• Respiratory System Word Search
• Skeletal System Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥