Save 35% by purchasing ALL my NGSS aligned Human Impact teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future NGSS aligned Human Impact products.
• This bundle does NOT include the Human Impact Coloring Book.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 5-ESS3-1, MS-ESS3-3, MS-ESS3-4 and MS-ESS3-5.
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Differentiated Unit Pacing and Planning Guide
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
• Human Impact PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (104 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
• Human Impact Interactive Notebook Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. This INB unit includes 16 INB lessons and 21+ INB activities:
Chapter 1: Earth’s Resources
Chapter 2: Human Impact on the Environment
Chapter 3: Negative Environmental Impact
Chapter 4: Pollution
Chapter 5: Air Pollution
Chapter 6: Water Pollution
Chapter 7: Acid Rain
Chapter 8: Land Pollution
Chapter 9: Ozone Depletion
Chapter 10: Global Warming
Chapter 11: Evidence for Climate Change
Chapter 12: Human Population Growth
Chapter 13: Human Impact on Other Species (Invasive Species, Direct Harvesting, Deforestation)
Chapter 14: Biological Magnification
Chapter 15: Conservation & Sustainability
Chapter 16: Solving Environmental Problems
• Human Impact Lab Stations Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 10 SNAPs lab activities:
• Human Activities & Negative Impact Lab Stations Activity
• Air Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Water Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Land Pollution Lab Stations Activity
• Ozone Depletion Lab Stations Activity
• Global Warming Lab Stations Activity
• Invasive Species Lab Stations Activity
• Human Population Growth Lab Stations Activity
• Conservation & Sustainability Lab Stations Activity
• Solving Environmental Problems Lab Stations Activity
• Human Impact Task Cards
66 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in this unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!