Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.02 MB | 2 pages
Allow your students to learn through inquiry with this research based, partner assignment. They will study the impact of a factor related to human activity that threatens the sustainability of a terrestrial or aquatic ecosystem in your area. The activity is in word and is fully customization.
Your students will gain research as well as presentations skills and be given a chance to use their own device (smartphone, etc.) in the classroom if you see fit.
- "Great Resource!"
- "This really made the kids think and they enjoyed making brochures."
This was a good find. I was able to use it to enhance an assignment that I was doing for grad school and saved me time. I am getting ready to use it in a few weeks with the kiddos at my school. Thanks for sharing!"
- "This is just what I was looking for, thank you"
- "Great activity, students loved it!"
- "Excellent resource"
- "Love the inquiry aspect."
- "Great idea for Ecology! Thanks!"