Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.37 MB | 13 pages
This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allow your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible. This laboratory activity can also be found bundled in my Complete Ecology Unit
The lab includes:
- a full task overview with pictures
- a complete description of lab report components
- instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
- instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
- a complete rubric marking scheme
Please also keep in mind that you can find the complete Ecology Unit Package on Sustainable Ecosystems at my store. Save 38% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately. Click here to have a look. This ecosystems lab is now also included in that unit package.