Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.37 MB | 13 pages
This ecosystems lab allows your students to create and carry out a hands-on, engaging experiment on how humans affect our environment. It utilizes the steps in the scientific method to scaffold learning and allow your students to come to a conclusion based on findings that are tangible. This laboratory activity can also be found bundled in my Complete Ecology Unit
The lab includes:
- a full task overview with pictures
- a complete description of lab report components
- instructions that allow you to scaffold your student’s learning
- instructions which allow your kids learn to design an experiment on their own or with some help from you
- a complete rubric marking scheme
- "We just finished this project up before the holidays and both I and my students loved it!"
- "This is a really cool experiment. My students are going to love it and learn a lot from going through the steps of the scientific method with it! Thanks!"
- "Great hands-on activity that allows students the practice of designing their own experiment and test variables."
- "Excellent step by step instructions! The visuals are a great addition! Thanks for sharing!"
- "My students loved this experiment!"
- "I love this and so do my students! Great resource! Thank you!"
- "Great activity for my middle schoolers."
Please also keep in mind that you can find the complete Ecology Unit Package on Sustainable Ecosystems at my store. Save 38% compared with purchasing each item within the bundle separately. Click here to have a look. This ecosystems lab is now also included in that unit package.