Human Impact on the Environment and Farming Research Project - Google/Print
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- National Agriculture Day is coming up! These agriculture lesson plans are for any Agriculture Science teacher or other teachers looking to have some easy and diverse activities!The agriculture lessons include all sorts of activities from reading, video, projects, and research!❤️Follow My StoreClick oPrice $50.00Original Price $66.00Save $16.00
- Meat replacements are a growing concept as the population increases and the impact of animal agriculture has come under criticism. What is clean meat? What are other meat substitutes? Do we really need to limit meat consumption or production? In these lessons, students will be introduced to severalPrice $12.60Original Price $18.00Save $5.40
During this engaging research project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of a farming and environmental charity, working together with farmers to promote sustainable farming through demonstration farms. Can sustainable farming help to reduce the impact humans have on the environment? This science worksheet will have students consider how educating farming via demonstration farms works.
Modified Special Education Version
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities, and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
About 30 minutes with discussion
** If teaching virtually you can use Google Meets break-out rooms for the partner discussions.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)