Human Impacts on Marine Environment - Science Worksheet (PDF, Google, Print)
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Has plastic created a plastic paradise? Or is our love of single-use plastic damaging our world beyond repair? This is an environmental lesson plan bundle of resources and activities that examine single-use plastic, ocean pollution, the great Pacific garbage patch, and clean up.These ocean conservatPrice $48.00Original Price $75.00Save $27.00
- Teaching a unit on pollution? Start here with this bundle of pollution and conservation topics for earth science. These pollution and conservation science worksheets cover many different topics of pollution and include a variety of lesson ideas. Use them as stations for students to rotate through, hPrice $68.00Original Price $98.00Save $30.00
Science worksheet to help students better understand the basics of human impacts on the marine environment.
Topics covered include: fisheries, pollution, eutrophication, Introduced species, and Ocean acidification.
Definitely, a resource for high school level students, since it goes into some more in-depth content.
The reading guide asks several guided questions for note-taking and wraps up with an extension personal opinion essay that requires students to support their viewpoint with information from the article.
- Fillable PDF for the paperless classroom or easy printing
- Short answer and interpretive questions
- Article link embedded directly in guide title for quick student access
- Answer key provided
⏳ Teaching Time
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)