A word search puzzle featuring 15 human nervous system vocabulary words
. Students will reinforce their scientific knowledge and review spelling while having fun doing a puzzle. The words are hidden in all directions including diagonally and backwards and there may be some overlap. This makes a challenging word find.
The vocabulary words covered in this activity are: Autonomic, Axon, Brainstem, Central, Cerebellum, Cerebrum, Dendrite, Limbic, Myelin Sheath, Neuron, Peripheral, Reflex, Somatic, Spinal Cord, Synapse,
You might also like:
• Human Brain Word Search
• Digestive System Word Search
• Respiratory System Word Search
• Skeletal System Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.