PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This file includes everything you need to facilitate an engaging group project in your classroom. Rather than lecture your students on homeostasis and the various human organ systems while they sit and take notes, hand the learning over to them! During this project, students will work together to research one human organ system using text, video, and Google Expeditions*, and then teach their class what they learned!
- Student-access to technology for research
- Access to the Google Expeditions app (Virtual Reality equipment is preferable, but not required)
- Teacher Notes, with clear directions to set up this project with your students
- Separate, printable packets for each group (up to six total groups)
- Student Checklist
- Printable chapter from CK12 on Homeostasis (PDF or use the live link)
- Optional Rubric
- Full list of cited sources
*If you have questions about using Google Expeditions in your classroom, or are interested in hearing more about virtual reality classroom solutions, please contact us at PD@tierneybrothers.com