This is an inquiry based project booklet for grade 5 Science. This booklet can be done in-class or at home assignment. This covers the whole Human Organ Systems. Each page has a link provided to where students can access answers to the research questions and watch videos. Everything is laid out step by step for the students to easily fallow with thought provoking question, videos to watch, activities and projects along the way. You can easily stretch this booklet out for 2 months. You can also use it as an addition or alongside other lessons being taught in class.
• The topics covered in this inquiry unit are:
• Levels of Organization
• Major Organs
• Organ Systems Research and Modelling Project
• Respiratory System
• Circulatory System
• Digestive System
• Musculoskeletal System
• Nervous System
• How are Organ Systems connected
• Technology: Your Health and Public Health
• Illness and Prevention
• Public Awareness Research Organizer
Check out my other Grade 5 and 6 Science and Social Studies units!