Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Human Resource Management Strategy and Analysis is a lecture which is covered during Human Resource Management Module.
The main purpose of this lecture is to explain how managers formulate human resource strategies for their companies. We’ll address the strategic management process, types of strategies, strategic human resources management, HR metrics and benchmarking, high-performance work systems, and employee engagement.
When the Ritz-Carlton Company took over managing the Portman Hotel in Shanghai, China, the hotel already had a good reputation among business travelers. However, many luxury hotels were opening there. To stay competitive, the Portman’s new managers decided to reposition the hotel with a new strategy, one that emphasized outstanding customer service. But they knew that improving the service would require new employee behaviors, and therefore new selection, training, and pay policies and practices. We will see what they did.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Human Resource Management Strategy and AnalysisLecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Guide file how to conduct Lecture
- 1 Test Bank with 110 different questions with full answer description and explanation
- 4 Case Studies with all answers to them
- 11 Interesting Discussion Questions and answers to them
- 1 additional reading file about the lecture topic in order to enhance Lecturer/Teacher/Student knowledge
Once you will purchase this resource please leave a comment!
**Please click on the star above to follow us!