Learn and review 17 human respiratory system anatomy vocabulary words with this word search worksheet. Puzzlers must hunt in all directions (including diagonally and backwards) to find the hidden terms. A short definition is given for each of the words, making this a great resource for both spelling and meaning. Kids love word search puzzles and learn as they enjoy. This would make a great treat for early finishers or as a handout for everyone to take home and enjoy.
The vocabulary words included are: Alveoli, Bronchi, Capillary, Carbon Dioxide, Cilia, Diaphragm, Epiglottis, Esophagus, Larynx, Lungs, Nasal Cavity, Nostril, Oxygen, Pharynx, Pleural Membrane, Respiration, Trachea
You might also like:
• Digestive System Word Search
• Nervous System Word Search
• Skeletal System Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥