Human Senses PowerPoint Presentations- PURCHASE THIS PACKAGE AND SAVE MORE THAN 20%
A big package with covering 3 of the Human Senses: The Eye, The Skin and The Ear! For a total of 125 slides, 3-4 days of teaching!
The Human Skin PowerPoint Presentation
1. Human Skin- What is the skin? Is the skin an organ?
2. Layers of the Skin-Epidermis, Dermis and Hypodermis
3.Epidermis- Definition, Function, Characteristics-Merkel Cells, Keratinocytes and Langerhans cells. Epidermis Layers or Stratums
4. Dermis- Definition, Function, Characteristics- Hair Follicles, Sweat Glands, Sebaceous Glands, Apocrine Glands, Lymphatic Vessels, Blood Vessels. Dermis Areas- The Papillary Region and the Reticular Region
5.Hypodermis- Definition, Function, Characteristics-Fibroblasts, Macrophages and Adipocytes
6. The Color of the Skin- Causes, The Melanin
7. Main Functions of the Skin- Protection, Sensation, Heat Regulation, Control of Evaporation
8. Eating Habits and the Skin- Importance of Vitamins for a healthy skin
9.Interesting Facts about the Human Skin
10. Let's Discuss Questions- For a dynamic class
11. Hyperlinks to educative texts
The Human Eye PowerPoint Presentation
This is a 50 SLIDE animated, colorful (but highly informative) and fully editable PowerPoint Presentation that covers all things your students must know about the Human Eye. It has a lot of information so it can suit different type of students from different ages, and as it is fully editable you can make it your own! :) It specifically covers:
1. The Human Eye- Definition, Function, Dimmensions
2.Parts of the Human Ear- Conjuctiva, Sclera, Cornea, Aqueous Humour, Lens, Pupil, Uvea, Iris, Ciliary Body, Choroid, Vitreous Humor, Retina, Macula, Optic Disc and Optic Nerve-Definition, location and function
3. Eye physiology- Steps during the visión act
4. Field of View (FOV)
5. Eye Diseases and Disorders- Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Color Blindness
6. 8 MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS to review
7. Let's Discuss activities- For a dynamic class
8. Interesting Facts about the Human Eye and Vision
9. Hyperlinks to videos related to the Human Eye and Vision
The Human Ear PowerPoint Presentation
This is a 35 animated, colorful (but highly informative) and fully editable PowerPoint presentation covering all the things your students should know about the Human Ear. It has tons of information so it can suit to different classrooms, and as it is totally editable, you can change what you want! The presentation covers:
1. Introduction- What is Sound?
2. The Auditory System- Definition, Function
3. The Ear- Parts- Outer, Middle and Inner Ear. Description and Parts
4. The Hearing Process
5. Blood Supply to the Ear
6. Sound Frequencies- Can we hear all sounds?
7.Balance- Types of balance-Static and Dynamic balance, role of the Ear in the Balance
8. Most common Ear Conditions- Deafness and Vertigo
9. Interesting Facts about the Ear-Human Hearing
10. Let's Discuss questions- To make an interactive class
- Do not forget to leave your feedback, it helps me to improve my material
-Follow Me! There are many things to come!!!!
-Check out my store here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Biologywithyoyo