A puzzle worksheet featuring human skeletal system vocabulary words. Puzzlers must look for the 27 hidden words in all directions including diagonally and backwards. There are also some words that overlap, making this a somewhat challenging puzzle.
This resource would be good as supplement when studying the skeletal system or as a handout for early finishers. Kids really enjoy word search puzzles and they increase vocabulary and improve spelling while having fun hunting down the words.
The bones and other vocabulary words for this word search are: Cartilage, Clavicle, Compact, Cranium, External, Femur, Fibula, Humerus, Internal, Joint, Ligament, Mandible, Marrow, Patella, Pelvis, Phalanges, Radius, Rib, Rickets, Scapula, Skeleton, Sternum, Tendon, Tibia, Ulna, Vertebrae, Vitamin D
You might also like:
• Respiratory System Word Search
• Digestive System Word Search
• Nervous System Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥