Humanagrams! FREE class teamwork challenge activity
5th - 9th
Also included in
- This bundle includes every resource in my TPT store. ⭐ GET EVERYTHING so you don't have to worry about missing out! If you agree with this video at 2:09and you agree with my ideas about EFFORT at 15:52then you will love my stuff⭐ 38 teachers have INVESTED in this bundle so far! As I add resources,Price $164.25Original Price $328.50Save $164.25
Need a quick activity to do with your class? Why not play Humanagrams?
- Students try to combine letters in different ways to make words.
- There is a class set of 31 letters on regular paper (8.5” x 11”): 26 letters in the English alphabet, and each vowel has 2 copies.
- Practice collaboration and communication
- Practice creativity and tinkering
- Explore diversity and inclusion
- How many words can the class spell?
- What is the longest word that the class can spell?
- What is the shortest word?
- What is the highest point word that you can spell?
- What is the lowest point word that you can spell?
- If this was a metaphor for inclusion, do some letters get included more than others? Why? (yes, vowels in every English word. )
- Are some letters not included as often? Why not? (Not as many words that use that letter.)
- How could we include these letters more? (Give them more points / worth more so that people want to use them. In other words, recognize and see the value in others.)
- Take home message - sometimes, we don’t include people, because we don’t see value in them / we look down on them. How can we get to know people, so we see that we have things in common, so we want to include them?
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.