Also included in
- SAVE TIME and MONEY! This bundle includes every single Educircles resource on my TpT store. ⭐ EIGHTEEN (18) people have purchased the EVERTYHING BUNDLE so far! ⭐When you buy this resource, please email me at Mike@educircles.org - I want to make sure you find what you need! TEACHER FEEDBACK about the$138.73$277.46Save $138.73
Need a quick activity to do with your class? Why not play Humanagrams?
- Students try to combine letters in different ways to make words.
- There is a class set of 31 letters on regular paper (8.5” x 11”): 26 letters in the English alphabet, and each vowel has 2 copies.
- Practice collaboration and communication
- Practice creativity and tinkering
- Explore diversity and inclusion
- How many words can the class spell?
- What is the longest word that the class can spell?
- What is the shortest word?
- What is the highest point word that you can spell?
- What is the lowest point word that you can spell?
- If this was a metaphor for inclusion, do some letters get included more than others? Why? (yes, vowels in every English word. )
- Are some letters not included as often? Why not? (Not as many words that use that letter.)
- How could we include these letters more? (Give them more points / worth more so that people want to use them. In other words, recognize and see the value in others.)
- Take home message - sometimes, we don’t include people, because we don’t see value in them / we look down on them. How can we get to know people, so we see that we have things in common, so we want to include them?