Humorous Signs for SLPs is perfect for SLPs and licensed assistants who need a chuckle or empathy. Humorous Signs makes a great gift for a fellow SLP or licensed assistant - or even yourself! Included are:
* Talk Nerdy to Me (in IPA)
* Keep talking, I'm diagnosing you
* If you like it then you should have put a wing on it #slpproblems
* How are you feeling today? Mood chart
* Autocorrect artic/arctic problems
* Excited about Cariboo
* You might be an SLP/a SLP/ a licensed assistant if… you can do a whole therapy session just from items in your purse
* I'm on a one-person mission to convert the world to IPA
* You might be a SLP/an SLP/a licensed assistant if you have to unpack your car before you go on a trip
* IEP goals for SLPs (2)
* May the odds be ever in my favor during IEP season
* I love my job in IPA
* I'm an SLP - I have ways of making you talk
* You might be an SLP/licensed assistant if you've ever worn shoes in different colors to work
* If a normal dress day is good, a jeans day is better, and a pajamas day would be the best!
* All the feels
* Today is a good day to celebrate SLP/licensed assistant appreciation day
* Fluent in phonological processes
* SLP Nightmares are made of these
* Yay! More Paperwork! Said No SLP EVER!
Click PREVIEW to see samples.
Signs come in 4x6 and 5x7 design areas. Trimming lines are provided.
If you need something else or customization, contact us at email@example.com, and we will try to accommodate you.
The same signs in 8x10 and 8.5x11 are available at Humorous Signs for SLPs: Big Version
We hope you enjoy these!