Also included in
- Nursery rhymes are so important for building early literacy and math skills! And now you can learn through play with these engaging, hands-on nursery rhymes activities for preschoolers! Add these math and literacy centers to your classroom when learning about nursery rhymes such as Mary Had a Little$16.20$20.25Save $4.05
Get your class making predictions with this egg-dropping Humpty Dumpty experiment! Test which materials (leaves, sticks, yarn, applesauce, cotton balls, or water) will keep Humpty Dumpty from cracking! Great science experiment with a nursery rhymes theme!
And if you're looking for more nursery rhymes centers, BUNDLE & SAVE with these Nursery Rhymes activities for preschoolers!
*Please help keep costs low by making sure your cart total is at least $3.00. This helps eliminate credit card fees. Thanks!
Here's what you'll get (in both in color and B&W):
- Humpty Dumpty rhyme sheet
- Humpty Dumpty sequencing cards
- brick wall printout
- Humpty Dumpty experiment recording sheet with prediction and results column
- Humpty Dumpty experiment recording sheet with results column only
Materials needed for this activity:
- cotton balls
- 6 zippered plastic bags
- 6 raw eggs
Check out more THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
- Community Helpers
- Fairy Tales
- “Jack and the Beanstalk”
- Me & My Family
- Nocturnal Animals
- Nursery Rhymes
- Valentine’s Day
- Wild West
to receive 20% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Turner Tots!
If there is anything you need to make this resource work for your classroom, please e-mail me at . I would be happy to help with anything you need!