Extend student understanding of numbers, place value, and patterns in a hundred chart up to 200! We all know it's frustrating when you unpack your pocket hundred chart and find that some cards are missing or they have seen better days?
This set of number cards will refresh your hundred chart and help you use it in more ways:
*Starting with zero, you can build a 0-99 chart and examine the patterns
*Build a hundred (1-100) chart with your students and examine the patterns
*Build a 101-200 chart with your students to see if the patterns they noticed continue past 100
This set includes:
★ Number cards from 0 to 200 to fit a standard sized hundred pocket chart.
★ Download the full preview to see more!
Need more quality resource material? Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun, dynamic & rewarding for your students!! ★★★★ 4 Star reviews make these great additions to your classroom!
• ★BEST SELLER! Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• 4th Grade Winter Word Problems - Close Reading
• 4th Grade Holiday Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Dividing Larger Numbers - Introducing with Math Tools
• 3rd Grade Perimeter Word Problems - Close Reading!
• 3rd Grade Elapsed Time Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Conjectures - 5th Grade Fraction Multiplication Activity
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Math Fact Strategy Posters - FREE!
★ YOUR positive feedback & product satisfaction make this store possible. Allow me to thank you in advance. More product additions coming soon!