Heart and Rose Hundreds Chart Art (Mystery Picture): Addition, Subtraction, Numbers, Word Problems, etc.
INCLUDED: TWO DIFFERENT MYSTERY PICTURE WORKSHEETS.
Mystery Picture #1 (heart): Students will solve 18 math problems and then color in their answers on their hundreds chart to reveal the mystery picture.
Math problems are written as word problems (not just simple color in this number..) and touch base on greater than and less than, counting money, addition and subtraction, simple multiplication (which can be solved as addition), counting by 5's and 10's, counting money, filling in a missing number pattern, reading time, and base ten blocks.
3. How many cents would you have altogether if you had a dime, a nickel, and 2 pennies? ____
4. Shade the number that is greater – 40 or 64? _____
5. Jose read 2 chapters in his library book. If each chapter is 9 pages long, how many pages did Jose read altogether? ____
Mystery Picture #2 (rose): Students will solve 13 math problems and then color in their answers on their hundreds chart to reveal the mystery picture.
This is not just a simple color in this number worksheet. Students must solve a number of questions to figure out which numbers to color in. Questions touch base on who's my neighbor hundreds chart problems, missing number patterns, counting by 10's, base ten blocks, counting money, and addition.
4. 15, __, 35, __, 55, __. (BRIGHT RED)
10. 13+22= __ then add 20 = __. (Color both answers DARK RED)
11. Stephanie has two quarters and one penny. How many cents does Stephanie have altogether? ___¢ (COLOR ANSWER GREEN)
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or leave some feedback! :)
Check out my Blog, Pinterest, and Facebook page for great ideas and giveaways!