Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.44 MB | 5 pages
Use a hundreds chart in your classroom? Make the most of it with this NUMBER OF THE DAY activity set. Print out a set for each student, or enough for a center, and laminate it. It is re-usable with dry erase markers.
Questions asked in this set:
1. What 4 numbers are missing from the hundreds chart. *Prior to students using activity, teacher should remove (or cover up) 4 numbers from the hundreds chart*
2. What is the number of the day?
3. Write the number in word form.
4. Complete a portion of the hundreds chart to identify the number of the day, 1 more, 1 less, 10 more and 10 less
5. How many hundreds, tens and ones make up the number of the day?
6. Write out the number using tally marks.
7. Is the number EVEN or ODD?
8. How many quarters, nickels, dimes and pennies make up the number?