Using the hundreds chart, student will practice place value, sequencing, addition or subtraction with these fun Superhero Animals Mystery Pictures. These differentiated worksheets are perfect for morning work, math centers, early finishers, substitutes or homework. With 11 different question types per mystery picture, you can choose the most appropriate question set for your students. This makes the activity perfect for differentiation and the worksheets will be appropriate for many grade levels.
Using the hundreds chart, students will have fun answering questions to reveal a mystery superhero animal.
There are 6 mystery pictures to choose from: rabbit, cat, frog, pig, raccoon and owl.
Each mystery picture has 11 question worksheets to choose from:
- place value: e.g. 5 tens 7 ones
- Sequencing : e.g. 56,__,58
- easy addition : number plus 1 to 5. e.g. 54+3=?
- medium addition: number plus 6 to 10. e.g. 48+9=?
- hard addition: double digit addition. e.g. 25+32=?
- easy subtraction : number minus 1 to 5. e.g. 59-2=?
- medium subtraction : number minus 6 to 10. e.g. 65-8=?
- hard subtraction : double digit subtraction. e.g. 89-32=?
- easy addition and subtraction mix
- medium addition and subtraction mix
- hard addition and subtraction mix
Answer keys are included for each mystery picture and each question type.
You may like my Superhero Theme Activities.
You may also like my Superhero Theme Decor.
Click a link below to see all activities in that category:
- Math Mystery Pictures
- Math Color-by-Code Worksheets
- Sight Words Mystery Pictures
- Sight Words Color-by-Code Worksheets
You may like my other Mystery Pictures worksheets
Place Value, Addition & Subtraction
- St. Patrick's Day
and many more!
- Spring Bee, Butterfly, Ladybug and Flower
- Easter bunny and chicks
MathMP 100Day SupAct MrnWrk EOYAct BTSAct