Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
If you are looking for hands on ways for kids to build number sense, number order, and place value, all while using high level thinking skills, then these differentiated hundreds chart puzzles are perfect! Great for morning work, math workshop, math games or stations!
Want to learn more about Number Sense Puzzles? Read this BLOG POST!
*****Please read the description carefully and download the preview to see exactly what is included in this resource! And feel free to leave any clarifying questions in the Q&A BEFORE purchasing this resource! :) *****
This bundle of puzzles includes puzzles with numbers ranging from 1-200 with differentiated levels of lower and higher numbers. Each month has successively harder ranges of numbers. Each puzzle includes a "what am I?" clue at the bottom to help kids figure out the picture puzzle!
Try out a puzzle for FREE first HERE!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• puzzle printables for gluing the puzzle down (one for each level...44 total)
• cut and paste puzzle pieces for students to cut and glue together (one for each level...44 total)
• laminated puzzle version for teacher to laminate and cut apart for stations (one for each level...44 total)
• answer key (one for each level...44 total)
• how to use this resource page
• 120's chart that is the same size as the puzzle pieces. Use this for your struggling counters to place the pieces onto the 120s chart to scaffold their counting and number recognition. (Also, would be great way to use with Kinders)
• 2 picture puzzles themed for each month: SCHOOL BUS, PENCIL, APPLE, FOOTBALL, JACK-O-LANTERN, SPIDER, TURKEY, MAYFLOWER, CHRISTMAS TREE, GIFT, SNOWFLAKE, MITTEN, HEART, TOP HAT, CLOVER, RAINBOW, UMBRELLA, BUNNY, FLOWER, BUTTERFLY, BOAT and FISH
• 2 differentiated levels for each picture puzzles to make 44 puzzles in all for the completed bundle
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2018