If you are looking for hands on ways for kids to build number sense, number order, and place value, all while using high level thinking skills, then these differentiated hundreds chart puzzles are perfect! Great for morning work, early finishers, math workshop, math games or stations!
Want to learn more about Number Sense Puzzles? Read this BLOG POST!
This month's puzzles include numbers 1-180 with differentiated levels of lower and higher numbers. Each puzzle includes a "what am I?" clue at the bottom to help kids figure out the picture puzzle!
Try out a puzzle for FREE first HERE!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• puzzle printables for gluing the puzzle down (one for each level...4 total)
• cut and paste puzzle pieces for students to cut and glue together (one for each level...4 total)
• laminated puzzle version for teacher to laminate and cut apart for stations (one for each level...4 total)
• answer key (one for each level...4 total)
• how to use this resource page
• 2 picture puzzles themed for this month: MITTEN AND SNOWFLAKE
• 2 differentiated levels for each picture puzzles to make 4 puzzles in all
• student 120's chart that is the same size as the puzzles so struggling learners can use it to match up the puzzle pieces if they need to as a scaffold or extra support!
Math Print and Go Worksheets themed for each month (Year BUNDLE)
Counting Collections (for building number sense and base 10)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog