If you are looking for hands on ways for kids to build number sense, number order, and place value, all while using high level thinking skills, then these differentiated hundreds chart puzzles are perfect! Great for morning work, math workshop, math games or stations!
This month's puzzles include numbers 1-150 with differentiated levels of lower and higher numbers. Each puzzle includes a "what am I?" clue at the bottom to help kids figure out the picture puzzle!
Try out a puzzle for FREE first HERE!
For a year of differentiated hundreds chart puzzles, check out my
Hundreds Chart Puzzles for the Year BUNDLE!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• puzzle printables for gluing the puzzle down (one for each level...4 total)
• cut and paste puzzle pieces for students to cut and glue together (one for each level...4 total)
• laminated puzzle version for teacher to laminate and cut apart for stations (one for each level...4 total)
• answer key (one for each level...4 total)
• how to use this resource page
• 2 picture puzzles themed for this month: SPIDER & JACK-O-LANTERN
• 2 differentiated levels for each picture puzzles to make 4 puzzles in all
Math Print and Go Worksheets themed for each month (Year BUNDLE)
Counting Collections (for building number sense and base 10)
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2017
Follow My TPT Store
| Follow My Blog