Is your class working on learning and writing their numbers to 100? These monthly hundreds charts are a wonderful way to watch your students grow throughout the year!
This set includes:
• 12 blank 100’s charts
• cover sheet for the 100's chart book
• each chart features the name of the month and thematic clipart for the month.
These charts can be used to practice counting to 100 or 1,000!
• 5 scaffolded charts for:
• 1 – 20
• 1 – 50
• 1 – 75
• 1 – 100
Scaffolded charts include:
• a blank chart
• starting and ending numbers
• random patterns
Also includes answer keys for self correcting!
You can use these charts to:
Create a book to document each students growth in counting to 100.
• Each month they will try to complete a 100’s chart independently. It will be difficult at first, but they will be amazed at how quickly they can achieve this goal as the months go by! At the end of the year staple the book together, starting with the
1st chart and ending with the last chart they completed. Your students and their families will love seeing their growth throughout the year!
In 1st Grade:
Create a book to show your students can write numbers through 1,000.
• Each month have your students continue the pattern:
Month 1: 1- 100 Month 2: 101 – 200 Month 3: 201- 300
Continue in this pattern until they have reached 1,000.
• A great activity for reinforcing number patterns through 1,000.
• At the end of the year staple the book together in order.
Your students and their families will be amazed to see that they can count and recognize number patterns through 1,000!
Have your students construct their way to 100 with the scaffolded sheets.
Ways to implement:
• morning work
• independent math work
• place inside sheet protectors and use with dry erase markers to review in math centers
• math race – who can complete the chart first? Set a timer and see who can correctly finish the chart the quickest!
Please see the preview file for more information and a closer look at this resource.