The Hunger Games Newspaper Project - A fun and engaging activity for students to complete as they read through "The Hunger Games". Students are asked to complete a newspaper as if they were reporting on The Games. This assignment can also be used with "Catching Fire" and "Mockingjay"..
A great way to assess student understanding of the novel as they read or as a final project for the novel.
Includes all printables and worksheets - just print, copy and begin your lesson!
- Teacher Ideas / Extension Activities
- Detailed and Creative Assignment Sheet (one for each book in series)
- Student Brainstorming Worksheets
- Marking Rubric
- 3 Newspaper Templates (can be copied onto 11x17 paper for a larger paper)
- 3 Editable Newspaper Templates!!
Background paper on cover page - www.sassydesigns.net
Addie Williams, Addie Education, Hunger Games, project, worksheet, printables, suzanne collins, katniss, peeta, ELA