Welcome to my shop! I hope you find something that inspires you.
I believe in the magic of storytelling. Stories can be brought to life through music, puppets, felt boards and props. This is a great way to make stories interactive, educational and fun. These images are designed in black and white, this allows the children to create the characters for songs and stories the way they imagine them. Each child in a family or classroom can create their own unique design.
I'm a Mother to three young children that all LOVE storytime. I currently teach literacy based music and movement programs for young children and music enrichment for children with special needs. Prior to opening my own business, I worked as a children's librarian and an Early Childhood Educator.
This page includes images that make a perfect companion for the story: The Hungry Caterpillar
Here are just a few ways you can use this item:
• Felt Board Pieces (laminate, cut and add felt to the back)
• Popsicle Stick Puppets (colour, cut and add popsicle stick to the back)
• Speech Therapy Activity (use to practice sounds or use with sign language)
• Occupational Therapy ( fine motor skills used for cutting and colouring)
• Simple Crafting Activity (colour, cut, paint, glue)
You will receive this item in JPG format. This may be printed to be used by ONE household or ONE classroom. This is not to be used commercially. Thank-you for taking a look at my shop!