Hunt Game Seasonal Google Slides PowerPoint Templates TpT Seller Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (64)
showing 1-5 of 64 products
This bundle is included in the massive TpT Seller Templates + Clipart All Access Mega Bundle so please don't purchase if you have that.
Looking for some easy, editable game templates in Google Slides or PowerPoint to create a new engaging product line to your TpT store?
Or maybe you're just starting out as a seller and want something simple to quickly get seasonal products into your store?
Then the Hunt Game Seasonal Templates Teacherpreneur Bundle is created for you!
BUNDLE CONTENTS AND SCHEDULE:
✰ Fall Halloween Bundle - 15 games
✰ Christmas Bundle - 14 games
✰ Winter Bundle - 6 games
✰ Valentine’s Day Bundle - 18 games (DOWNLOAD THIS BUNDLE IN THE BONUS FILE - not all individual game templates have been posted here at TpT)
✰ Spring Easter Bundle - 13 games
✰ Summer - 7 games
✰ FlapJack Game Templates Commercial Use License - ($50 value)
That's 75 game templates in all! Individually, the templates and commercial license have a value of $277. But right now you can get this complete bundle at 50% off!
After your purchase, please fill out the form in the Game License Download so I can prepare your unique credit logo.
The purchase of the extended license enables a single user to use ALL FlapJack game template resources (Hunt and regular) in educational digital products for commercial use.
- This license is for digital game templates only, not for other game resources that have content added.
- This license is not for other editable FlapJack templates (Secret Picture Tiles, morning work, etc.)
- This license is for one user.
- This license is non-refundable.
- perfect for Google Classroom, distance learning, centers, etc.
- comes in Google Slides AND PowerPoint so you can edit it with either platform
- highly accessible - students can play it on any device with Internet - iPad, laptop, Chromebook, even smartphone
These templates let you create self-checking activities for any skills you need in any language:
- Math Skills. Word problems, equations, etc.
- Test Review
- Simple Answer Review for all subject areas in general
- Vocabulary Review
- Foreign Language Vocabulary Review
- Spelling Words Unscramble
- Depending on age level, consider even having your students create their own self-checking game to share with their classmates and review skills.
- Very easy to edit.
- Can be saved and played as an interactive PDF without the need for Internet.
- Can also be played via Google Slides presentation link or PowerPoint Show file.
☄Thorough video and written editing instructions are provided to make sure anyone can customize and share these games with students.
☝WHAT DO I NEED TO EDIT THIS GAME?
- Google Drive Account
- PowerPoint software is optional.
Tutorials provided show how to edit with either platform and also share games with either platform.
☝DO STUDENTS NEED A GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO PLAY?
No, only a device with Internet (or no Internet if you save the game as a PDF).
☝HOW DO STUDENTS PLAY?
Tutorials are provided on how to share the game either with a Google Slides presentation link, a PowerPoint Show file, or an interactive PDF.
☝CAN STUDENTS DRAG ITEMS AROUND IN THIS GAME FORMAT?
No, the games are in "presentation" mode, so students tap their way through questions. Moving objects is not possible (see video preview).
☝WOULD THESE WORK FOR DISTANCE LEARNING?
Absolutely. With the Google Slides format, you will create a presentation link to send to students however you like - email, Remind, SeeSaw, ClassDojo, Google Classroom.
☝I'M A PARENT. CAN I USE THESE?
Yes. All you and your children need are a Google account and Internet to customize these games.
☝DO I NEED GOOGLE CLASSROOM?
No, just a Google account.