The given PowerPoint presentation is designed as a part of the WEATHER UNIT for the teachers and students to get the basic knowledge about different types of HURRICANES. The module is designed to help teachers and a classroom students of grades 3rd to 10th. Few photographs are used to give an easy understanding.
This presentation is consists of:
What is Hurricane ?
How do Hurricanes form ??
What are different names of Hurricane?
What is Hurricane season?
What is the structure of Hurricane ?
Interesting ‘FACTS’ about Hurricane?
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• Earthquake - Its causes and effects (with various terminology)
• Tornado : Formation - Types - Characteristics
• Tsunami - Causes and Effects
• Quick Revision Booklet-Science units
• Bundle of Weather Science (storm science) Units - Tornado / Tsunami / hurricane