Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
A highly visual and interactive PowerPoint and quiz on hurricanes as part of your natural disasters geography unit. It's perfect for introducing this topic or as a quick lesson recap.
- Slides 1 - 4: What is a hurricane?
- Slide 5: How they are measured.
- Slides 6 - 8: How hurricanes are formed.
- Slides 9 - 16: Primary and secondary dangers.
- Slide 18: Preparation.
- Slides 19 – 20: Worsening hurricanes.
- Slides 21 – 22: Case Studies
- Slides 23 – 25: Fun facts
- Slides 26 – 34: Quiz
Check out our other natural disaster PowerPoints:
Please don't forget to rate this product and provide feedback to earn credits that you can use toward future purchases on TpT.
Also be sure to visit my store and FOLLOW ME to see my new products and hear about upcoming sales!