Let’s face it, having good hygiene and grooming skills impacts you on every level. There are social standards for good personal hygiene and without the right skills, you can be excluded from many social activities with peers, coworkers (if you can find and hold a job with the hygiene skills you currently have), etc. What’s even more important is giving our students independent skills so that they do not need assistance in the future performing such personal activities. Some of these skills should be strictly taught within the home, while others can be learned in both school and home settings.
This product includes:
1. Hygiene Curriculum Checklist: Made up of 56 skills in the following 7 Skill Areas: Vocabulary & Concepts, Hand and Nail Care, Facial Grooming, Hygiene & Care, Body Grooming, Hygiene & Care, Oral Hygiene & Hair Care. Note: This curriculum is already included in my Self Help Curriculum.
2. Skill Acquisition Programs with formal systematic teaching procedures, sample & blank/editable target lists, data sheets and instructional materials for all academic programs: Identifies Hygiene & Grooming Items/Pictures, Identifies and Demonstrates Comprehension of Hygiene & Grooming Words & Phrases & Spells Hygiene & Grooming Words.
3. Skill Acquisition Programs with formal systematic teaching procedures & Task Analysis Sheets for Hygiene Skills and sample instructional materials for 10 basic hygiene & grooming skills:
Wash Hands, File Nails, Dry Hands, Washes Face, Uses a Tissue, Puts on Deodorant, Brushes Teeth, Uses Mouthwash, Uses Floss & Brushes/Combs Hair
4. General Forms & Materials: Includes an activity planner template (Editable word document and blank PDF form), customizable and pre-made hygiene material bin checklists and customizable and pre-made visual hygiene schedules.
5. Also includes: Binder Cover & Skill Acquisition Program Guidelines
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.
Dancing Crayon Designs
Fonts By: KG Fonts